Thursday, August 22, 2013

Back to School 2013-2014

   





 I love this time of year.  I love walking through the store and seeing all the new school supplies.  It gives me feelings of excitement and a little nervousness for the new school year.  Although I am sad to see summer go, I am truly excited to see what this new year will bring.  I can't wait to meet my new students and form a family this year in Room 2.  We will have so much fun and we will learn so much during this new school year. 

     To all of my new students and their families, have an awesome end of summer and I will see you at Kindergarten Orientation on September 4th at 1:30!  In the meantime, I will be very busy putting our classroom together for all of the fun times we will have this year (and maybe be visiting the beach a few more times before the summer is over). 


No comments:

Post a Comment